Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Seek His Face!

Ok, I'm a bit behind with these posts, since this was a couple of weeks ago-the weekend following the last post, in fact. It was the 'anniversary' Seek His Face event, as it was about a year since the first one of them was put on. And it was also the unofficial launch of  Andi Foster's album-there will be an 'official' launch at some point this month somewhere.   
                                                       
Anyway, I felt I should go along, that God wanted me there, though I didn't really know why. I didn't really know whether I actually wanted to be there, but I felt I should be, so I was. I was actually quite interested to see (hear?) the rest of Andi's music, as up to that point, I'd only heard the songs from the E.P.

Once I got there, I tried to relax and pay attention to God, but I found it difficult. However, after a bit, I kind of got the impression that relaxing and doing are not necessarily things that go together. So, as much as possible, I tried to let go. And that worked much better. Although, it does mean I can't really say what the result of that was, as I wasn't really in a state of mind where I was able to process much. However, one thing I am sure of, is that God was there, with me-and He seemed to be happy with that. I went up at the end to be prayed for, and though I'm not sure whether anyone did pray with me (I think someone did), I know that God touched me. In a way, I kind of think that this follows on from what happened at New Wine in a way. It seems that, at the moment, God isn't telling me to do anything in particular, but just to rest and wait. For now, anyway.

And, at the end, I got to chat to Andi, and he gave me a copy of the album (my pre-ordered copy-sort of); which is excellent, by the way. I strongly recommend you get it-you can find it here. Either a C.D. or a download. Oh, and he also said he wanted to meet up with me, as he wants me to get more involved in certain things-I'll say more about that when I know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment